songs <3


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, June 4, 2009

SUMMERRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!

SCHOOL IS OUT!! summer is finally here and i'm mega psyched! i'm sooooo happy! going sailing and camping in 2 weeks, then the next week is youth conference!!!! i'm so psyched!! things are going pretty well!!! gotta make lots of plans this summer!! i'm goin to make this summer the best EVER!!! well... no actually i'm not.. i'm not goin to utah so it can't be the best.. but it'll definantly be good! well today i had my english exam and my art exam, and i barely got my art project done in time lol. it turned out pretty good though! i used oil pastels for the whole thing and i haven't used them much before, but they are awesome! the only things i'm really going to miss about school is art, drama, and gym lol. the only reason i wasn't bored to death all of freshman year is because of those classes through the year and my friends!! i would not survive without my friends lol. and my ipod.. lol. i got a couple pics of the last day(and when i say a couple i mean it, i really think i only ended up taking about 2.) but i haven't put them on the computer yet but i'll get them on here eventually! l8r!!

1 comment:

  1. You are awesome and I know whatever you do this summer will be great!!! Love you tons.

    ReplyDelete